Frequently Asked Questions
We invite you to contribute or suggest items to be considered for inclusion in the database.
Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the publication as an attachment.
Documents in the Database of Research on International Education are available in a variety of ways:
- Many can be downloaded at no cost from the publisher website. In this case a hyperlink to the resource is in included in the record for the item (VIEW FULL TEXT ONLINE). In some cases free access will only be available to members of subscribing institutions, such as universities, that have enabled online access via IP address recognition or password.
- Many articles from Australian journals are available for online purchase from online vendors, including the Complete Article Service of ACER Cunningham Library. In this case a hyperlink to where the resource can be purchased is in included in the
items record (PURCHASE ARTICLE ONLINE).
- Most documents not available online are available from the Document Supply Service of ACER Cunningham Library. Please discuss with your librarian or contact firstname.lastname@example.org at ACER Cunningham Library. Also, ACER Cunningham Library offers individual and institutional Membership Services suitable for those working in international education.
- Many of the documents can be purchased directly from the publishers with details, and in some cases online purchasing, available from the publishers websites. In some cases access to publications is available only via membership of, or purchase from, individual organisations.
- Theses noted in the database, unless electronically available, are only available from the awarding institution. Please contact the university to discuss access options. Your own institutional library may assist you in obtaining a copy.