Welcome to the Cunningham Library catalogue
Type your search keyword(s) and click search.
The Cunningham Library holds a unique, comprehensive collection of Australian educational research material dating from the early 1900s to the present day. The vast resources of Cunningham Library offer the researcher a complete and up to date collection of educational research documents in Australia, including:
Go to Library Search to search across the catalogue, repository, digital collections, ebooks and databases.
- books with over 50 000 titles, both Australian and overseas publications
- journals with over 400 titles, both Australian and overseas publications
- e journals
- government reports & conference proceedings
- bibliographic database of educational theses
- audio, video & CD-ROM material
- educational and psychological tests
- databases, directories and research discovery tools
- web documents & e books